- China’s Belt and Road Initiative: Implications for the OSCE, OSCE Network of Think Tanks and Academic Institutions
- Subnational governance and conflict, The World Bank
The dataset on political agreements in internal conflicts (PAIC), Conflict Management and Peace Science
- COVID-19: What Future for Connectivity in the OSCE Region? OCEEA Webinar
- Economic Diplomacy and Connectivity: What Role for the OSCE? 25th Ministerial Council of the OSCE
- The OSCE in Moldova: From Confidence Building to Conflict Settlement? Workshop of the OSCE Network
2021 is meant to be Libya’s transitional year. The new interim government faces huge tasks.
Amidst the pandemic and an unprecedented economic downturn, millions of people continue to face the compounding effects of violent conflict. Disputes over control of territory and resources play an oversized role in many of these conflicts — as evident, for example, in Ethiopia, Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and Myanmar.